KidArtLit October box sounds so fun! Here is what you get in it:
Each October box includes:
- A hardback picture book that illuminates the everyday wonders of community
- A Ready-Set-Go cellophane stained-glass window exploration for two
- Everything you need to create two papier-mâché luminariesthat will light up your home with autumn color
- Guidance from our easy-to-follow mini magazine
- Order your subscription today with code OCTOBER10 to receive a discount!
- Here is the link!http://KidArtLit.com?rfsn=796522.f88d0
Hump day already! I swear the older I get the faster time seems to go. Anyway, I decided to make Wednesday’s our “What’s Up Wednesday” post. Where we share what we have been up to for the week and where you can share how your week has been going. It can be about hhomeschooling, anything you want to brag about or get off your chest. So, without further adue….our first, What’s Up Wednesday!
So, I’m not going to lie….this week has been a llittle frustrating. Nothing major just the boys not wanting to do chores or school work or go to bed. Like any normal kid, right?
Don’t get me wrong, we have had a lot of good times too. WH is really into classical music from around the world. We have been listening to it during school. It distracts him a little, but I think the cultural exposure is a huge positive. He is also really starting to understand math. I think using the Thinking Tree journals and Life of Fred together are helping him grasp things.
LH is taking off with his reading ….he is reading books to his younger brother and starting to gain a lot of confidence because of that.
WYH, now he is a different story and we are still trying to use all kinds of things to help him learn. He is a hands on learner. He doesn’t like to sit down and write in journals or read a book. He has enjoyed listening to The Mouse and the Motorcycle book at night. Teach your monster to read has become a God send. He is starting to read and doesn’t even realize it! He loves building so I usually have build some kind of structure with blocks too. This week I have slacked a little with that though.
I have been trying to work on my blog and learn how to make it better for all of you. It really is a learning curve, but I’m getting there. I appreciate all of you joining me for this ride! Talk to ya later, Mandy
Update on possible birthday giveaway giveaway: we have gotten several more followers and we are getting close to our goal of 50 new followers! We still need 15 more by tomorrow morning! If we get there by 9:30 am Eastern, we will do the extra Thinking Tree review and giveaway! So, keep sharing and sharing! We are so close to the goal! I really want to give something away! Also, I am going to do it a little different. I will do the live review, but to make sure we give working mamas and others time to see it and comment, I won’t announce a winner until Friday morning! Have a great day!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
You’ll receive a week-long series of e-mails with everything you need to EASILY start or strengthen you family’s culture of creativity & literacy, including…
- themed book & supply lists,
- easy-to-follow activity guides,
- printables &
- tips & tricks from the founders of KidArtLit
WHEN YOU SIGN UP TODAY, YOU’LL ALSO:
- be entered to win on of two, FREE KidArtLit subscriptions,
- receive two quick & easy printable games to inspire open-ended creative play, and
- be invited to our exclusive Facebook community just for challenge participants.
- The Read & Do Ritual starts October 17th, but you can reserve your spot today Click the link at the top of the post.